Locality Sopiazes - 32043 Cortina d'Ampezzo (BL)
For the purposes provided for by the EU General Data Protection Regulation no. 2016/679 (GDPR) and by the relevant Italian legislation in force, we would like to provide you with some information regarding the purposes and methods of processing of personal data in our possession. All these data are processed in compliance with the privacy legislation in force and the confidentiality obligations always observed.
CATEGORY OF DATA
We process personal data released when joining the services reserved for users of its site in order to be able to respond to requests expressly made by the same users.
During the data processing operations it is possible to become aware of "sensitive data" Please, in accordance with the Privacy Code, express your consent to the processing and disclosure to third parties of your data, including sensitive data.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
Personal data are collected for one or more of the following purposes: response to requests for information, performance of the requested services of sports activities, purchase of goods and services, compilation of lists and forms with reference to the performance of services, performance of services auxiliary to the requested services, performance of the fulfillment of legal obligations and, with your consent, sending information for promotional purposes about the Company's activities and publication and dissemination of images or videos taken during sports activities in promotional materials and on the Company's website and in the press and social media with institutional and informational/promotional purposes.
MODALITÀ OF TREATMENT
Personal data are processed using manual and computerized tools and in such a way as to ensure their security and confidentiality in accordance with current legislation, inspired by the principles of fairness and lawfulness of processing.
However, the company Cortina360 Srl is not responsible about untrue information sent directly by the user (example: correctness of e-mail address or postal address or other personal data), as well as information concerning him/her that was provided by a third party, even fraudulently.
NATURE OF CONTRIBUTION
The nature of the provision of data is optional. However, in the absence of the provision it is impossible to carry out any activities towards you.
The provision of data related to the sending of promotional information and photographic and video filming is optional. Failure to give consent will not allow you to receive the information and will not allow the use of images and/or audiovisual footage of the data subject for the stated purposes.
SUBJECTS TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED
Your data may be disclosed to the company's staff, in their capacity as data processors and persons in charge of processing, and to the following entities:
- to entities that need access to the data for purposes ancillary to the relationship between you and us, to the extent strictly necessary to carry out the ancillary tasks,
- to entities that are our consultants, to the extent necessary to carry out their assignment at our organization,
- to entities that can access the data by virtue of provision of law, regulation or EU legislation, to the extent provided for by these rules. Personal Data may be subject to transfer to third countries outside the European Union only if the transfer is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded between the data subject and the Data Controller or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject or if the transfer is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract concluded between the Data Controller and another natural or legal person for the benefit of the data subject.
Personal Data is stored by the Data Controller making use of servers located in the EU territory. It is in any case understood that the Data Controller, should it become necessary, will be entitled to move the reference servers also to non-EU territories. In this case, the Data Controller assures as of now that the transfer of the non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT AND MODALITIESÀ OF EXERCISE
The interested party has the right to exercise the rights provided for by the regulations in force, namely:
- to have access to the personal data concerning him/her;
- to obtain the rectification, integration or cancellation thereof or the limitation of the processing concerning him/her;
- to object to the processing;
- to revoke consent, where provided for; revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before revocation;
- to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority ("Garante Privacy").
To exercise the rights provided for, listed above, the data subject may contact the Data Controller at our office.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The personal data collected will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the above purposes and, thereafter, for a time period of 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship. Personal data may, also, be processed for a longer term for legal protection needs.
Data collected for promotional purposes only will be used until such time as you withdraw your consent, if any.
Photo and video data will be kept in the Company's computer archives to have a historical memory of the events and activities carried out. Verification on the obsolescence of the retained data in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
The Data Controller is the company Cortina360 Srl - Località Sopiazes - 32043 Cortina d'Ampezzo (BL), in the person of its legal representative.
Cortina d'Ampezzo, May 25, 2018